The Fuzz Machine allows you to have a complete fuzz factory under your feet! This effect pedal uses two NOS germanium transistors and a highly adjustable circuit. If there’s a fuzz sound you can think of, the Fuzz Machine can definitely produce it!
As the fuzz factory, the Fuzz Machine has 5 knobs:
– Volume, to adjust the output level
– Gate sets how the note is squelched after the sustain ends
– Compress adds attack characteristic when turned left
– Drive lets you set the global amount of fuzz (or the feedback pitch if you are into generating noises!)
– Stab, is better used all the way right
While the Fuzz Machine may seem a little odd to use at the beginning due to the huge amount of knob combinations available, this should not be seen as a drawback but as an advantage. The Fuzz Machine, as the fuzz factory, has 5 knobs that allow to dial from radical and tight fuzzy sounds that instantly gate off when you stop playing to intermodulating oscillations, as well as every weird noise you can imagine!
Download here the manual for the Fuzz Machine Kit: