If you are looking for a versatile and creative delay pedal, the Ping Pong Delay Kit is for you! Instead of using a single PT2399 like most delay pedals, the Ping Pong Delay has two of them. When set up in echo mode both audio processors are wired in series, so you can double the delay time to approximately 800ms. The other mode is called the ping pong mode, and both PT2399 work on their with independent delay potentiometers: it’s like having two delays in paralel!
– Ping_D: delay time for the first PT2399
– Pong_D: delay time for the second PT2399
– Reps: number of repetitions of both sections
– Lev: volume of the repetitions
– 3PDT footswitch: alternates between the echo and ping pong modes
Download here the manual for the Ping Pong Delay Kit: